Kyocera KM 2050/TaskAlfa 181/221 toners in Kisumu
Kyocera KM 2050 and Taskalfa 181/221 laser printers prints reliably in large A3 format. They do a maximum of 22 printouts in one minute. The native resolution is 600 x 600 dpi. An important feature, which is an advantage especially in hectic everyday life, is the quick readiness for action. Thanks to this, the first printout is done in just 5.5 seconds. In addition, as a modern 4-in-1 device , the device offers all practical functions, so you can print, copy, scan and even fax without any problems .
Kyocera TK 410/435 in Kisumu Best Values
Equipped for all daily tasks with original Kyocera KM 2050 toners
The original toner (model: OEM: Original Kyocera 370AM010 toner , part number: Kyocera TK-410/435 toner black) is well prepared for extensive everyday printer use. The maximum possible capacity here is at least 18,000 pages .
The many advantages of original Kyocera KM 2050 toner also extend to the print quality. Reliable, brilliant print results leave nothing to be desired and meet the high demands of users with every use
The following devices are guaranteed to match the product “Kyocera TK-410/435 Toner Black”:
Copystar CS 1620 / Copystar CS 1635 / Copystar CS 1650 / Copystar CS 2020 / Copystar CS 2050 / Kyocera KM 1600 Series / Kyocera KM 1620 / Kyocera KM 1635 / Kyocera KM 1635 J / Kyocera KM 1650 / Kyocera KM 1650 F / Kyocera KM 1650 J / Kyocera KM 1650 S / Kyocera KM 1650 Series / Kyocera KM 2020 / Kyocera KM 2035 / Kyocera KM 2050 / Kyocera KM 2050 F / Kyocera KM 2050 S / Kyocera KM 2050 Series / Olympia Omega D/ Copystar CS 180 / Copystar CS 180 Series / Copystar CS 181 / Copystar CS 221 / Kyocera TASKalfa 180 / Kyocera TASKalfa 180 Series / Kyocera TASKalfa 181 / Kyocera TASKalfa 220 / Kyocera TASKalfa 220 Series / Kyocera TASKalfa 221
Instructions: Change the Kyocera KM 2050 toner
These instructions deal with changing the empty Kyocera KM 2050 toner and describe all the necessary measures in detail:
- Please note that with this printer model the toner change must be done together with the exchange of the waste toner bottle. Then open the cover on the front and push the holder of the waste toner box to the left so that you can remove it.
- Now press the release lever of the toner to the left and pull it straight out of the housing. Now carefully slide the charging unit cleaning rod out of the device as far as it will go and then push it back in completely. Repeat this several times.
- Now tap the new toner and then shake it several times in all directions so that the powder is evenly distributed.
- Put the toner back in and lock it with the lever. Then insert the new waste toner container directly into the housing of the printer, making sure that it is properly seated and that it clicks securely into place.
- Once you have completed all of these steps, you can close the housing of the printer again and continue printing as usual.